It is important to DEPA-Fruit bv that your personal data is protected and we comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR.
1. Who are we?
If you would like to get in touch, you can do so using the contact details below:
Tegelrijstraat 74, 3850 Nieuwerkerken, België
+32 478 98 98 45
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer (and tablet or smartphone) when you visit our website. These cookies allow us to record certain information about website users (such as choice of language, how long your visit the website etc.). This data also helps us to tailor the website to your needs, preferences and ease of use better.
Different cookies are used on our website for different purposes:
- Strictly necessary or technical cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website. These cookies facilitate browsing and enable you to use the features on the website. Without these cookies, services that are necessary for website security, for example, cannot function. These cookies only collect anonymous data.
- Analytical/statistical cookies: These cookies collect data on how visitors use the website (such as which pages they visit the most, how visitors click through from one link to another, whether visitors receive error messages,...). This is anonymous data.
The following service is, among others, used for statistical purposes:
- Functional cookies: These cookies collect data to improve the
- usability and visitor experience of the website (such as recognising you when you return to the website, remembering your user name and choice of language or country, and remembering changes you have made such as the font, for example). These cookies only collect anonymous data.
- Commercial cookies: These cookies collect data so that we can make a one-off contact with you by phone and to show ads relevant to you. The one-off telephone contact is done taking into account your interest in our services and so that we can present our services to you better. The ads are displayed through advertising partners and networks that use third-party cookies. Commercial cookies are also used to tailor advertising to your interests, limit the number of times you see advertising and measure the effectiveness of the advertising or a web page. Commercial cookies remember which website you visited and this information may be shared with third parties. More specifically, you may sometimes see advertisements elsewhere on the Internet about our services after you have visited our website.
Services that may be used for marketing purposes include the following:
- Facebook "visitor action pixel": The "visitor action pixel" is provided by Facebook Inc ("Facebook"). By using this tool, based on website visits and browsing behaviour, we can determine target groups for advertising on Facebook, so-called "Facebook Ads". This tool is also used to measure the effectiveness of online marketing. The data collected is anonymous. But the data is retained and processed by Facebook which allows us to understand the respective user profiles. You can find more information about Facebook’s data processing on their website.
- Leadinfo: Leadinfo places two first-party cookies that allow only BEDRIJFSNAAM bv to understand behaviour on the website. These cookies are not linked to other information and are not shared with other parties.
- Social media cookies: Some web pages on our website may contain social media plug-ins from various social media, such as Facebook, or YouTube so that you can connect to these social media channels more easily. The social media service providers may place their own cookies on your computer via these plug-ins. Our company has no control over these cookies. You can find more information about how they use these cookies on the website of the relevant social media service providers.
4. Legal basis for the cookies
Technical and functional cookies collect data based on the legitimate interest of our company (only and when the legitimate interest of our company outweighs the interest of the data subjects). These interests have already been set out in section 3.
The analytical cookies, commercial cookies and social media cookies process data based on your consent, except for cookies related to Leadinfo which is done on the basis of our company's legitimate interest, as set out in section 3.
Unless you enable certain cookies, we cannot guarantee that your visit to our website is trouble-free, for example pages that are delayed or the possibility that certain parts of the website are not accessible and/or usable, or that they are only partially accessible and/or usable.
5. Third-party cookies
"First-party cookies" are cookies that we place on your computer during your visit to our website.
6. How long do we store cookies?
The retention period of cookies depends on the type of cookie. For example, a session cookie will be deleted from your computer as soon as you stop browsing. Permanent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer even after you stop browsing, until they expire or you delete them.